As we reopen, our primary focus will be creating a safe environment for our families and attendees. We appreciate you putting your trust in us and we will be following the guidelines from the CDC and Governor Beshear.
1. Out of respect for the family that you will be visiting, we ask that you wear a face covering.
2. Speaking to the family and sharing memories are encouraged, if you wear a face covering, but we ask that you refrain from shaking hands, holding hands or hugging.
3. Our staff will also be wearing face coverings while in the chapel or in large groups.
4. Due to social distancing requirements, we will have a limited seating capacity.
5. At this time there will be no food allowed at the Funeral Home and the lounge will be closed with the exception of the restrooms.
6. We will offer hand sanitizer throughout our funeral home and disinfectant wipes will be available in our restrooms. Our restrooms will be disinfected often, through-out services.
7. We will continue to live-stream our services at the request of our families.